The 409-acre resort is the largest on Grand Bahama Island and the third largest in The Bahamas. Located 55 miles from the east coast of Florida, the Grand Lucayan Resort complex, totaling 1,271 guest rooms, includes four hotel elements: the 10-story 528-room Breaker’s Cay tower; 198-room Lighthouse Pointe, newly renovated as all-inclusive; and 23 Lanai Suites—all with 12 food and beverage outlets and three swimming pools; plus the 522-room Memories Beach Resort (presently leased to a third-party).
Other amenities include:
- Conference Center (40,000 square feet), including a 15,000-square-foot ballroom, 16 breakout rooms, plus 50,000 square feet of outdoor function space.
- Casino (23,375 square feet) with 25 gaming tables, 195 slot machines.
- Destination Spa and fitness center (25,000 square feet).
- Two golf courses, including the Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Reef Golf Course.
- Four multi-surfaced tennis courts.
- Approximately 15,000 square feet of retail space.