Newly constructed villa boasts unending views of the Atlantic Ocean and the well manicured Royal St. Kitts Golf Course. Custom designed on three levels and perched on the hill side of Half Moon Bay, the villa is just minutes away from the island’s most popular beaches and restaurants.
Oak wood cupboards and Dessert Gold Granite countertops are displayed in the open plan kitchen. A large living room, a charming powder room, washroom and an enormous master bedroom with an en-suite master bathroom are all positioned on the central level. To complete this level is a screened in room that houses its own bar, great for entertaining!
The top floor includes two spacious bedrooms and bathroom. The front of the house has a large veranda and swimming pool featuring serene views of the ocean.
An alternative second citizenship and passport from the purchase of this property as well as tax exemptions make this property very attractive to investors in real estate or to buyers wishing for world class living in paradise!
Benefits of Citizenship in St.Kitts
- Visa free travel to all EU Schengen countries and many others worldwide or obtain a visa on arrival in 140 countries
- No residency or minimum stay requirements
- Tax free – no income, inheritance, or wealth tax (low property taxes)
- Lifetime citizenship for you and your family members
- Dual citizenship benefits
- St. Kitts & Nevis is readily accessible with a number of direct and connecting flights from major cities like London, New York, Miami, Charlotte, Toronto…
Typical rental Income
Such a beautiful house earns a lot of attention with tourists, professionals and students alike. As such, this fully furnished house is almost never vacant with a steady rental income of $3,200 US / month.
Seller financing is available!
- Price US$799,900
- Down Payment: US$240,000
- Monthly Payment: US$2,800
- All other Terms are Negotiable
- Private balconies
- Citizenship Approved
- hurricane impact windows and doors
- luxury finishes
- new construction
- Ocean Views